Dr. Clearfield now provides Stem Cell Treatments for a number of conditions including:
- Osteoarthritis of the joints
- Chronic partial rotator cuff tears
- Persistent partial tendon tears, such as tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, quadriceps and patellar tendon tears
- Partial muscle tears
- Meniscal (cartilage) tears in the knee
- Chondromalacia patella (patellofemoral syndrome)
Stem Cells can transform into other cell types, such as bone, cartilage, muscle and tendon; they also serve an important signaling functioning, recruiting other stem cells to the target area and triggering nearby cells to begin the repair process.
While the use of stem cells is gaining in popularity, it’s important to realize that not all stem cell treatments are the same. How the stem cells are obtained and how they are processed can have a major impact on effectiveness. In addition, even the best stem cell products will be minimally effective if not administered properly. At MaxHealth we use the latest technology to harvest your stem cells to ensure the highest quality product. We also perform all of our injections under direct ultrasound guidance. You can be assured of the safest, most accurate treatment!