Whether you have a nagging injury, suffered a recent concussion, experience nerve pain, or face other physical challenges or chronic conditions, MaxHealth can help. Through Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation, Manual Therapy and MaxFitness, our team can assess and diagnose your issue and develop and implement a personalized treatment plan to address it and restore you to good health and your optimum activity level.
Below are common services we offer in each area.
- Sports concussion management
- Bone fracture management, including x-rays, splinting and casting
- Joint injury management, including joint injections
- Exercise plan development
Rehabilitation and Manual Therapy
- Acute injury management
- Chronic pain management through non-medicated techniques
- Nerve pain treatment
- Soft tissue damage treatment (e.g., tendon, ligament and muscle sprains and strains)
- Vertigo treatment and balance rehabilitation
MaxFitness certified personal training (onsite gym)
- Medically and/or personal trainer-supervised training to help you achieve personal fitness goals or restore you to health and fitness after an injury
- Peak Performance Training
- Heart Rate Variability Training
- Medically supervised team approach to long-term injury prevention
Please call us to learn more about these services or to schedule an appointment (MaxHealth 817.355.8000; MaxFitness 817.422.2595).