At MaxHealth, you can expect exceptional treatment of your acute and chronic medical conditions, and will experience our preventative, collaborative approach to helping you avoid disease. Learn More.
Manual Therapy, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
Whether you have a nagging injury, suffered a recent concussion, experience nerve pain, or face other physical challenges or chronic conditions, MaxHealth can help. Learn More.
At MaxHealth, we can work with you to diagnose the specific allergens affecting you and prescribe an individualized treatment plan to reduce or eliminate the symptoms and discomfort you experience. Learn More.
Recognizing many of our patients currently deal with, or are trying to avoid, chronic conditions that are effectively managed through exercise and nutrition, we formed MaxFitness, an onsite gym at MaxHealth. Learn More.
Weight Loss & Nutrition
For many, losing weight and maintaining weight loss is a major challenge and a great barrier to obtaining Maximum Health. At MaxHealth, we can partner with you to address your weight loss goals. Learn More.
Welcome to MaxHealth
At MaxHealth you will come to expect the unexpected. We are committed to treating your acute and chronic medical conditions, and we are passionate about partnering with you to prevent illness and achieve your Maximum Health!
In addition to primary care services, our team has expertise in:
- Allergy treatment
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Brain health
- Fitness and nutrition
- Manual therapy and rehabilitation
- Mental health and counseling
- Sports medicine
- Weight loss
With electronic medical records, an onsite laboratory, and digital x-rays, we are able to effectively diagnose and treat you promptly and efficiently. We offer convenient hours (see below), on-time appointments, urgent care, and walk-in availability in our state of the art facility in Colleyville, TX. MaxHealth has been providing care for our patients, from pediatric to geriatric, since 1998.
We look forward to helping you achieve and maintain your Maximum Health!
1) Learn about the functionality of our new patient portal by clicking "About Us", then "In the News"!
2) The FDA changed Hydrocodone (an ingredient in many medications for pain, coughs, etc.) to a Schedule II drug on Oct. 6, 2014. This means that prescriptions with Hydrocodone can no longer be filled over the phone. In most cases, patients will need to schedule an appointment with their provider to receive their prescription. Please check your refill dates and schedule an appointment accordingly so you can obtain your refill in a timely manner. Please contact us with any questions.
Access our portal to view your health records, renew a prescription, request an appt., etc.; click here for all options.
|Call to schedule an appointment|
Jeffrey Bullard, MD profiled on TopDocs of DFWWatch Video
Learn more about Jeffrey Bullard, M.D. Founder and Chief Medical Officer of MaxHealth, Acuity Brain Center and MaxFitness